Add Value to your Business with a Concrete Alberta Membership
- By promoting the use of concrete as a preferred sustainable building material.
- Assuring industry recognition by regulatory bodies, specifiers, elected officials and the public through direct interaction, social media and our website.
- Show Leadership and providing opportunities to share and support expertise and industry best practices through participation on Concrete Alberta Association Committees.
- Supplying education and certification training for members and industry associates.
- Keeping members up to date on industry trends and concerns.
- Continuous development of Concrete Alberta management.
- Providing a member voice at municipal, provincial and national standards and codes review and development committees.
- Representation at Canadian Ready-Mixed Concrete Association & The Concrete Council of Canada.
- Encouraging member participation and input to improve the association on a continuous basis.
Marketing & Promotion
- Positioning concrete first as a sustainable building material choice through alignment with other industry association campaigns such as NRMCA’s Build with Strength® and CAC’s Build For Life®.
- Offering Dura-Mix®, a registered trademark name for a superior durable concrete designed for exterior flatwork, that only Concrete Alberta members are entitled to use this name to brand their product.
- Promoting sustainable infrastructure and paving solutions with Lunch ’n’ Learn Sessions. A joint effort of Concrete Alberta partnering with the Cement Association of Canada (CAC) to deliver presentations on paving solutions that meet the growing life cycle expectations of Alberta's diverse municipalities.
Member Services & Networking Opportunities
- Information Resource: concretealberta.ca Website
- GrowthZone (MemberZone) Member Profile Management/Advertising
- Member Directory
- Members Only Website Safety Resources Page
- Technical Assistance/Technical Literature
- Technical Training & Certification
- Plant Certification
- Comparative Test Program
- Concrete Alberta Technical, Safety & Transportation Committees
- Concrete Workshops/Lunch ’n’ Learns
- Online Learning
- CHBA/UDI Builder Breakfast Guest Speakers
- Equipment/Material/Service Supplier Contacts
- Regional Meeting & Promotional Assistance
- Reduced Group Insurance Rates: Home & Auto
- Annual General Meeting & Convention
- Golf Tournaments
Concrete Alberta has several Committees, each specializing in different sectors or departments. We encourage our members to participate in one or more of the following Committees to contribute your knowledge and help to advance our voice:
- Concrete Pump
- Presidents Advisory
Technical Training Programs
- Concrete Alberta Concrete Technology Level 1
- Concrete Alberta Concrete Technology Level 2
- ACI CSA Standards Concrete Field Testing Technician Certification
- ACI Concrete Flatwork Associate/Advanced Concrete Flatwork Finisher Certification
- ARMCA (Concrete Alberta) Plant Certification for Ready Mixed Concrete Production Facilities
- CRMCA Concrete Delivery Professional Certification
- Concrete Pump Operator Safety Training
Ready to Join? CLICK HERE learn how to become a Member!