Concrete Alberta represents over 90% of the concrete producers in Alberta, and is fully funded by the membership of Producers, Associates and Affiliates. With a membership of approximately 250 companies, Concrete Alberta is the recognized authoritative voice of the concrete industry in Alberta and has been servicing the industry since 1962.
CRITERIA FOR BECOMING A MEMBER
- Go to our Membership Directory, select two members with whom you do business, or whom you know well enough to request a recommendation.
- Secure a letter of recommendation from TWO current member businesses. Letters will attest to the fact that the current member knows you and/or your business and recommends you become a fellow member.
- Review the Code of Conduct that members are asked to agree to adhere to.
- Click here to apply for membership, return to Concrete Alberta along with the two letters of recommendation.
- Your application will be presented to the Board of Directors for approval.
- Upon approval you will be contacted regarding invoicing for your membership.
NOTE: Memberships are ongoing once approved and members are governed by the Bylaws of the Association.
Engaged in the business of production and sale of ready-mixed concrete:
- Producer Fees: $577 per concrete plant/mobile mixer plus $47 per axle on ready mixed concrete trucks/mobile mixers per year
Supplies the ready-mixed industry with a product or service:
- General Associate Fees: $994 per year
- Major Supplier Associate Fees: $3579 per year
- Cement Producer Associate Fees: $11,897 per year
Connected with the ready-mixed concrete business as a sub-trade or user of concrete such as home builders, cribbers, placers, finisher and pumpers:
- Affiliate Fees: $330 per year
*Prices listed do not include GST.