As the voice of the most-consumed commodity on the planet after water, we support the concrete industry with one of the most durable, resilient and low carbon building products available.
Industry in Alberta is renowned for cutting-edge sustainability practices. As such, it only makes sense that we build Alberta with the most sustainable building material - concrete.
The resilience and longevity of concrete provides the following advantages:
- Building shells are left in place during renovations
- Components are reused, concrete is 100% recyclable
- The added strength of concrete allows for design flexibility and increased life spans
- The increased life cycle of concrete buildings and structures conserves resources and reduces the need for costly rebuilds
- Concrete buildings use less material and create less waste over their lives